My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://deepmindspace.wordpress.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Quirky Tag :)

>> Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I was tagged byMM and a quirky one at that :) Thanks MM.

The Rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their

website.


  1. I lose hankies whenever I take them outside my house. No matter how much I resolve every new year that I wont lose them , I still do :( So Tissues only for me.

  2. I cannot stand it when people get their grammar wrong in a sentence, and go ahead and correct them. This has landed me in a soup several times as many people dont take to corrections lightly.

  3. I am paranoid of crossing crowded roads. I wait for the whole road to clear and then cross, even if it takes quite a bit of my time.

  4. I keep washing my hands while cooking even if its not dirty. My mom thinks this is why I take almost double the time needed.

  5. I am clueless about directions. No matter how many times I go to a place, if there are too many left or right turns, I can never remember my way around.

  6. I sometimes get tensed for no apparent reason and keep fidgeting around and making it very obvious to people around me.


I now tag Silverine , Durba , Solitaire , Nishanth , Ravi , Alameen .

8 comments:

Ravi Kapoor February 12, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

Hey!

Thanks for your "TAG" :)

This is the very first time, someone has thought about me and tagged me!

However, as you can see, I've a news based blog so I can't just publish personal things on that!

However....

I've taken my own domain name and very soon you would see my personal blog online...and then I would be blabbering about myself ;)

Till then..your TAG is due on me, mam :)

Take care!

silverine February 12, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

Thanks for the tag, but I have already done it last year. But nice to read yours :)

Solitaire February 12, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

Thanks!! Will do it soon!

BTW, number 5..that's me!

Deepti February 13, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

@Ravi: you can do it whenever you have time and your domain :)

@Silverine: Let it pass, didnt know you had already done it :)

@Solitaire: :)

Anonymous February 13, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

"sometimes get tensed for no apparent reason and keep fidgeting around and making it very obvious to people around me."

YES....you always do that :P

Deepti February 13, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

@anon: I know Iknow .. but may I know whose this, who knows me so well? :D

Anonymous February 21, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

deeps gal...eureka...finally my grey cells decided to co-operate with me and i crushed the mystery of tagging under my own two feet!!! am so proud of myself :D (it's the aging process)

i'll tag you and others soon. and your six facts about urself is so true...u know urself well...really well ;)

DG

Deepti February 22, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

DG: Way to go gal !!! I m so proud of you !!!