My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://deepmindspace.wordpress.com/ and update your bookmarks.

You are One year old today!!!

>> Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When I got you in to this world, you were the reflection of my being. For many days I kept you away from everybody, scared how they would treat you.
As you took your baby steps, I watched with bated breath how the world took to you. Initially I had to coerce people to appreciate you , to tell me that I was bringing you up just fine.
Slowly but steadily you grew on their popularity meter and then the appreciation was spontaneous.

First birthdays are always special and hope you have a great birthday tooo....
Happy Birthday Mindspace !!!

While I celebrate this milestone, how can I forget the initial days of struggle when I used to actually keep forcing my poor friends and cousins to read my blog and comment , even if they were not interested. To all the friends I made on Blogosphere, keep visiting :)

21 comments:

silverine February 13, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Happy Birthday!! The baby sure is growing up well :)

All the best and wishing your bloggy many more birthdays!!! :)

Deepti February 13, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

@Silverine: Thanks a lot :)

Srinivas February 14, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

Many more Happy Return of the Day

Full2 Faltu February 14, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Happy birthday to the bloggy. I still have to read a lot of your post then. The first year is difficult and then comes the second year! :)

Anyways, you still have to send me the post for Full2 Faltu. Just a reminder :)

-Punds

ceedy February 15, 2008 at 12:12 AM  

heheh

what a first time to visit....came here from solitaires blog...

happy boiday mindspace and the "minder"....

looks you like the lill guy calvin....:)

well will keep visiting :)

Lucifer February 15, 2008 at 7:14 PM  

yappy yupbay!!!
keep postin n let d baby grow :)

Deepti February 16, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

@Mayz: hey thanks a lot :)

Alameen February 16, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

happy b'day...
keep writing..

Every blog is special.. khayaal rakhna zaroori hai :)

Cheers
Al

Deepti February 17, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

@Al: hey thanks a lot ...:)

Solitaire February 18, 2008 at 1:50 AM  

Happy belated birthday to MindSpace!

Deepti February 18, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

@Solitaire: thanks :)

Karthik February 19, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

Hi,
Keep blogging!! The list of readers is only going to keep increasing :-)

Deepti February 19, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

@karthik: keep visiting and Thanks :)

-Poison- February 20, 2008 at 1:33 AM  

1st time here! happy birthday!

hope and love February 20, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

great going baby...!!
:))

Deepti February 20, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

@poison : Thanks a lot Keep visiting :)
@Doc: Thanks a lot for dropping by and please keep visiting :)

Enduring the Babbles of Life February 21, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

he he deeps...u inspire me...am busy spamming your and other's inboxes for attention. god spare the god souls :) keept it up gal...like ur posts. hopefully i'll remember my blog url one year hence ;)

Deepti February 21, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Durby ... you are my inspiration.. now dont we both sound like a mutual admiration society :D

Ravana March 7, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

hahahaha...this frnd is my best buddy and this is the first time i had forgotten his bday......

Anonymous April 7, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Having gone thru all your posts, I must say that your sense of humor is only getting better. So, looking forward to many more 'birthdays'!

Deepti April 8, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

@shantanu:thanks for all the nice words :)