My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://deepmindspace.wordpress.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Kimi Rules!!!!

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Formula 1 season has been one of the best I have seen.
To have a 3 way fight for the title is the stuff dreams are made of. The start of the race was the best Ferrari could have asked for. The moment Kimi edged out Lewis, he went into top gear and then there was no stopping him . Looks like Kimi's usual bad luck with the gearbox got transferred to Hamilton ( wasnt that really wicked of me.. but I am so delirious about his victory)...
The 3 pit stop strategy of Mclaren proved to be their undoing. Even the Ferrari haters would agree that ist their strategy and team work that got Kimi here. Alonso dug his own grave with his chronic "foot-in -the mouth" disease. Looks like its back to Renault for him. Massa.. boy you are some team player .. but please dont go the way Barrichello did .. you need to win too ...
But i feel for Lewis , he drove really well for a rookie and maybe with little more luck on his side I wouldnt have been writing this post. Better luck next time Lewis...
and to end the post, here's a quote from his post race conference

"People will probably try to make up more stories about me but I'm not going to change myself, I never did before and it's not going to happen in the future," Raikkonen added.
"I lead my life as I want and that's it."

5 comments:

Aslan October 24, 2007 at 5:38 PM  

was waiting for this :) hehe. hail kimi. he is just fantastic.. n yes, i've changed from ferrari hater to a tifosum (or whatever singular tifosi is called :p)

Gourab October 25, 2007 at 5:58 PM  

I'm seriously hoping that this wont happen -> http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7055644.stm

while I wait for this next season ->
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/6911269.stm

Deepti October 26, 2007 at 10:41 AM  

@aslan:Hope u write a whole summary about the season that was after the wrist is better.

@gravedigger: but whats the use of begging for a victory.. everyone knows whoe the champions anyways :)

Aslan October 27, 2007 at 12:31 PM  

thanks, deep :) tifoso i am! bring on the scarlet fever, i say!

Aslan November 1, 2007 at 1:41 PM  

i know :) i was there
hey do put mail at my blog name at gmail dot com - much better than commenting on each others' posts!