My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://deepmindspace.wordpress.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Striking a deal!!

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009

Too much of abuse seemed to have finally taken its toll. The poor guy finally snapped. “I am going on a strike”, he said. The employers tried their best to negotiate a deal, but to no avail. This time, they had tried his patience too far.
The employers are now sending him for a full paid holiday with spa treatment and all (yeah in recession time … lucky guy!!), so that he comes back rejuvenated and inspired to work again.

When the red flags went up in my room, I was wondering if this is an illusion due to overdose of Malayalam news channels at home and the red flags I get to see there. But this time it was for real… my good ol PC has really gone on a strike…. We have just sent it on a fully paid vacation to our vendor .. for spa treatment and massage included package :(

P.S: I decided I am not going to take the strike without a fight... so I blogged my sad tale in my lunch time ... no strike can stop my blog :P

7 comments:

--xh-- March 5, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

good.. we shall overcome... :) never give in..

thomas March 5, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Yes you can!

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Hi Madam,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘mindspace’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some Kerala Verma college guys who with another batch mate run www.baburamlaptops.com which you can you use to post your most loved blog-posts. Baburam was a chaiwala in Hamburg muncipality and it is a site where users can buy laptops at throwaway price of 99999 rupees!

This way you can reach out to baburam readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,
Baburam

thomas March 5, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

@baburam: =)) Baburamji is kick-ass!

Lucifer March 6, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

poor pc...wat have u been doin to d lil chap??? i dnt trust ur intentions!!! hez jus a computer not a horse :P

Deepti March 7, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

@xh: ya ya we shall .. actually we have overcome :D


@Thomman: heheheh yeah we did !!!


@Baburam:Thanks for the offers baburamji :P

@mayz:I havent been doing anything to the chap .. he is turning lazy and taking me for granted :P

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Hey, be nice to him when he returns. Abused PCs have rights too, you know! :)