My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://deepmindspace.wordpress.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Do you believe in Miracles??

>> Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Two pairs of eyes sat staring at the screen. Taking in each piece of information thrown at them. Each time hoping to find what they were looking for; a face in crowd.

Their faces often clouded with disappointment and self doubt. Was this going to be another futile goose chase? They looked at her with anticipation, hoping that she would give them support in their time of need, but to no avail. But they were not ready to give up yet, after all life was about hoping. Their dream would come true, he would definitely come into their lives and everything would be alright again. All the questions of their prying neighbors would be definitely put to rest. They believed in miracles.



This is precisely the feeling I get each time I see my parents scout the matrimony sites for me!!! They keep hoping for a miracle... ;)

7 comments:

Lucifer December 24, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

hehehe!!! all d best!!!

pm December 26, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

hehe! too gud

Lucifer December 30, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

hey u been awarded on my blog :)

Deepti December 31, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

@Mayz: Ya ya .. you laugh over my misery ... I am actually declaring my loser status in public :d
Thanks a ton for the award buddy :)

@Preeti: Thanks a lot and welcome to my blog :)

Satish Bolla January 5, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

good take, buddy. u always keep us guessing abt the ending. n i never get it right!!!!

Deepti January 13, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

@Satish: hey thanks a lot!!

Vinoth July 1, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

I don't get it...which is the miracle? Finding a husband or finding a "good" husband...