My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://deepmindspace.wordpress.com/ and update your bookmarks.

BA!!!

>> Monday, October 27, 2008

There is this constant itch for a quick fix... she had this glazed look in her eyes which no one could read. Her mind was muddled. She wanted to go out to her world. Her world of distant friends who seemed to now be a part of her being. People she had never met in her life time.

Why is that drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?

I am on vacation folks and just 2 days without the internet and I am missing this blog world like crazy. I feel the need for BA (Bloggers Anonymous or rather Blogohholics Anonymous ;)). So long till my next fix folks ;)

Wish you all a very very happy Diwali!!

10 comments:

mathew October 27, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

happy diwali to you as well..
cheers.

Satish Bolla October 28, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

hope u r enjoying ur vacation. btw, do u remember me? n happy diwali to u too

Nikhil Narayanan October 29, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Hey!
Earlier I used to have serious trouble staying away from the net.
More visits home and lesser time to stay online has made me kind of accustomed to taking net breaks when I am home.

Sheri aavum,marunn und.

-Nikhil

Salil October 30, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Happy belated Diwali wishes.
I am all for IUA (Internet Users Anonymous)..
Cheers,

Anonymous October 30, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Happy Diwali, Deepti! Hope you get back soon for your daily fix. :)

Wannabe Deep Shitter October 31, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

my boss was worried abt my addiction towards blogs and he found it interesting to ask me to take a break for two days.. well it worked for him more that it did for me.. the breaks were like he wud take me to the coffee machine and discuss on things and all talks ended up in blogs and now it happens as if he pings me every 10 minutes to let me know of a new blog he found.. :-)

Deepti November 1, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

@Mathew: Thanks buddy :)

@Satish:Hey how can I forget you!! Vacation is going on great!! :)

Nikhil:Ya ya .. it will ease out!!

Salil: Thanks mate and welcome here


Shantanu: Thanks and yeah the fixes are really few and far in between .. trying to live with it :D


Aadi:Hey thats a nice tale!!

Keshi November 3, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

aww..

**Her world of distant friends who seemed to now be a part of her being

thats so true..its so hard to live w.o. all my blog-mates now!

And some r leaving already :(


Keshi.

thomas November 6, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

Surprise!! You are TAGGED!!!

Suresh Kumar November 13, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Read somewhere. Seems to suit well.

Hooked on Internet. Help is just a click away