My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://deepmindspace.wordpress.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Trivia...

>> Sunday, March 30, 2008

I was tagged by blogarina "Silverine" to write some mindless trivia about myself :) ... Thanks Anjali .. ( hope its not too boring folks)
So here I come..

1.LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:
Ok Ok I have this tendency of watching the best movies late and catching up with the crappy ones First day first show …
So the last movie I saw in Theatre “ Jodha Akbar” .. yes I can hear people chuckling.. but yes I did watch it ..

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
After Howard Roark bowled me over many Light years ago, there was one book which was suggested to me as Fountainhead*100 times.. yes your guess is right.
Atlas Shrugged –Ayn Rand.

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Scrabble and Monopoly

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Reader’s Digest is my all time favorite.. India today and The Week ( and of course Femina, Filmfare and all the jazz I get to read at the beauty parlor for free hehehhee)

5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The smell of earth after the first rain ( ok Anjali don’t sue me for Plagiarism .. but I really love it too ) and the aroma of freshly brewing coffee…

6. FAVORITE SOUND?
When someone strums a guitar… just strumming will do.. no need of any great tune …

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
When I see children neglecting the elderly (read old parents) at home. It turns me off. Also no matter what you do, everything seems to be going wrong feeling.

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
Do I really need to go to work Today? (Of course then good sense prevails.. who would pay my shopping bills.. )

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Marzorin, an amazing Sandwich place.. East street Pune J

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?No clue… still single.. but if given complete freedom of choice ;) Ananya :D

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D...?
Just scrap my IT job… produce a Show on Travel and Living and travel all the cool places J J

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
Pune roads with all its traffic jams allows cars and bikes to just crawl through…. (Though I must confess.. my speed Icon is Aryton Senna)

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
No

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
Cool as long as I am at home watching it …

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Don’t have one yet so kinda twisting this one a little bit … The dream car would be some cool SUV , either a Ford Endevour or a Land cruiser for starters

16. FAVORITE DRINK?
Coffee .. anytime , anywhere …

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD
work more for the children’s education scheme which I am a part of…

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Broccoli is ok in any form

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?Burgundy.. It suits my skin color too

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
Was born in Palakkad Kerala but then I have been a pakka Puneri after that, except for annual vacations to God’s own CountryJ

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
F1, football, cricket, Tennis.. ( in any order)

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
Genuinely humorous and thoughtful

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
I love Calvin , so line Calvin says “ hobbes I think there are monsters under my bed J”

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
Yes!!!

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Morning person… night owl only to cram for exams J

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Any way … it’s the easiest thing to make …

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Any cosy nook with my books and music.. of course Kerala

28. FAVORITE PIE?
Not a major pie fan

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Vanilla!!!

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Solitaire

And this tag goes to…
1) Solitaire
2) Nishant
3) Karthik

( I am currently Listening to Angels)

17 comments:

silverine March 30, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Thanks for the kind words and for taking up the tag :)

I am perhaps the only only Indian who has not seen Jodha Akbar :( How is it? I love the smell of coffee brewing too though I am a tea drinker! I love the biscuits from Kiyani bakery and every time I air dash to Pune I will carry home at least 4 kgs of Shrewsberry biscuits home :p

Deepti March 30, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

hey Silverine, do let me know when you come to Pune next time :)
Shrewberry will be on the house :)
Jodha Akbar is ok , Hrithik is mindblowing ;)

Solitaire March 30, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

Hahahah!I have done a similar one before but will still do it at the risk of people not coming back ever again to visit my blog. :)

And you think I will be the first one to do it. You bet!!

mathew March 30, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

I always wanted to finish reading atlas shrugged..but i shrug everytime I think of it..;-P

Nishant Chandgotia March 30, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

I purposely avoided the movie in spite of the praise n all because I cannot tolerate Aishwariya Rai.....I can't remember the last movie I watched in theatre long time...
waise explain to ignorant me please
what is tagging supposed to mean...please...

Ravana March 31, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

yu like Ayn Rand of all ppl???? hahahahah

Deepti March 31, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

@Solitaire: Thanks for taking it up and twisting it to give a new dimensiona nd I got to play the Interviewer too :)
@Mathew: Yeah I know Ayn Rand can get a little too descriptive sometimes :)

@Nishant:Good you avoided it. It wasnt worth all the hype

@Ravana:What wrong with Ayn Rand?

Neena Padayatty April 1, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Love coffee too,but not to addiction...good work!

Deepti April 1, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

@Neena: Thanks dear.. keep dropping in :)

Emmanuel April 2, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

"Ananya" - beautiful name. Relax in Kerala? You mean a "hartal" day? ;)

Nice read. :)

Deepti April 2, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

@Emmanuel: Arre I go to kerala only once a year.. but the artals are a regular feature no doubt :)

Nishanth April 4, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

ur not that big a coffee person...

Deepti April 4, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

@Nishanth: I am :)

g-man April 10, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

you went to the theatre to see jodha akbar, huh? i kinda thought the movie sucked ROYALLY! any way to sue them for three hours of sheer mental torture?

yay, i like Ayn Rand!

like the 'something under the bed is drooling' dialogue?

Deepti April 10, 2008 at 4:57 PM  

@g-man: yeah i saw Jodha akbar, just for Hrithik :)
Ayn Rand Rocks ...:D

Satish Bolla April 23, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

good take, mate. helps us take a good look at u. seems to be a beautiful person at heart. btw, r u still single? if so, am ready to mingle.... ;)
lol, jus kidding

Deepti April 24, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

@Satish : thanks :)